S2 Ep8: Jessica McCabe Tells Us How To ADHD

S2 Ep8: Jessica McCabe Tells Us How To ADHD

Jessica McCabe knows what it’s like to struggle with ADHD. Diagnosed as a teen, she now helps others understand their ADHD brains through her wildly popular YouTube channel, How to ADHD. Jessica spoke with Ned about the unique struggles millennials with ADHD face in our crazy-busy 24/7 world.

And don’t forget to catch Dr. Hallowell’s conversation with Jessica on her YouTube channel starting this Thursday: How to ADHD

To learn more about Dr. Hallowell: http://www.drhallowell.com/

Check out this episode!

Share:

8 Comments

• Keith Klein Posted July 11, 2017 12:31 pm

The best all around positive pod cast about ADHD!!!

• Ned Hallowell Posted July 25, 2017 8:07 am

Thank you Keith – much appreciated! Ned

• Camie Posted July 11, 2017 10:12 pm

Oh my goodness, I met Dr. Ned Hallowell at a colloquia in Maryland last year. It was through that meeting that I learned as a 42 year old woman that I likely had ADHD. It was such an “Ah-hah” moment. I was later officially diagnosed with ADHD and so was my daughter. It has been life changing. I found Jessica’s channel to help my daughter and me. I am so thankful to have met Dr. Hallowell, to have read his book “Driven to Distraction”, to have found Jessica’s channel and to have been able to take a strength based approach to ADHD. I love that I am my daughter’s advocate and that I can put a positive spin to most of her challenges. This podcast was hugely helpful for me. Keep up your inspirational and life changing work! I recommend both of you as resources to others!

• Ned Hallowell Posted July 25, 2017 8:06 am

Thank you so much Camie for this thoughtful comment and best wishes to you and your daughter. Keep the positive spin going! Ned

• Dan Posted July 12, 2017 12:43 pm

A wonderful segment thank you for posting

• Patricia N Pensyl Posted August 4, 2017 3:34 pm

Thank you for having her on!! I follow her. Im 44 yr old female. Ive had adhd/add and dyslexia & anxiety all my life. Never medicated. I fight it all the time. She helos shed some light. I dont feel so insane.

• Trackback: Meet ADHD Challenges with Acceptance and Connection - ADD freeSources
  • Alexander Arslev Posted March 15, 2019 5:01 pm

Im 15 minuts in and all ready have 4 pages with notes.. Oh and when I started writing this comment I was 15 minuts in, now in 25 minutes in xD Brain Brain