Women and girls with ADHD face a number of unique issues in dealing with their “race car brains.” In this episode Terry Matlen, ACSW, who specializes in helping women with ADHD, joins Dr. Hallowell to answer questions from our female listeners. Topics include pregnancy and medication, hormones, exercise, toxic relationships, social isolation and much more.
A special thank you to our listeners who sent in questions for this episode! If you have a question or show idea please send it to [email protected].
- Landmark College – Learn more about the college for students who learn differently!
- Queens of Distraction website
- ADD Consults website
- What Does Everybody Know That I Don’t? by Michele Novotni, PhD
- The Queen of Distraction: How Women with ADHD Can Conquer Chaos, Find Focus, and Get More Done by Terry Matlen
- Survival Tips for Women with ADHD by Terry Matlen
- Check out this episode!